Thông tin chung
Thời gian thử việc
Quản lý cấp trung
Số lượng tuyển
Hình thức làm việc
Toàn thời gian cố định
30 - 50 tuổi
Yêu cầu bằng cấp
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Mô tả công việc
· Define market targets for workshops and the spare parts business, draw up a corresponding annual plan.
· Compile and maintain a resource plan for the workshop and warehouse and develop concepts and measures for load optimization.
· Ensure planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, ETC. is carried out correctly, and optimal design of workplaces and processes.
· Prepare planning and calculations for investments in workshops, facilities, and HR.
· Develop concepts for increasing benefits for the customer, turnover, and profitability.
· Plan workshop capacity.
· Plan technical and product training.
· Review regular prices for workshop services.
· Implement and monitor After-sales marketing activities.
· Monitor the regional/local market with respect to new competitors.
· Carry out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services.
3. Human Resources management:
· Responsible for HR requirements and recruiting/exit of workshop staff.
· Manage, coach, and motivate employees.
· Assess employees, set up development plans, and give feedback.
· Ensure yearly training plan.
· Appraise employees and determine variable salary/bonus.
4. Business Management and Controlling:
· Monitor and optimize vehicle turnover, labor sales, part sales, and cost operation.
· Monitor and optimize productivity, performance, and efficiency of employees/workshop.
· Analyze the attractiveness/profitability of key customers and customer groups/types of business.
· Determine the extent of utilization of own market potential.
· Plan and control customer loyalty activities.
· Plan and control customer surveys and other measures to monitor customer satisfaction.
5. Operative Management:
· Ensure smooth workshop operation.
· Guarantee correctness and professionalism of customer services.
· Ensure professional customer complaint management.
· Ensure all operative management tasks of workshop managers are in place.
· Select external service providers (e.g. paint work/body shell) according to guidelines and conclude the corresponding contracts.
· Utilize customer services contacts to actively provide sales advice and ensure support of sales staff in technical questions.
· Monitor the efficiency of processes in the workshop.
· Ensure correct job time planning and task allocation for workshop
· Organize the acquisition of workshop equipment and expendable materials.
· Monitor compliance with health, safety, and legal regulations.
· Ensure quality/final control of the repaired vehicles.
· Ensure service and invoicing regarding spare parts are carried out according to MB guidelines.
· Cooperate with the spare parts management.
· Monitor inventory documentation and control inventory optimization
6. Quality Management:
· Ensure processes are defined, followed, and optimized regarding services and quality according to MB standards.
· Ensure measures for effective labor protection are taken, coordinate these measures, and control compliance with safety regulations.
· Organize and ensure the correctness of auditing/quality management certification.
· Ensure deadlines are met and documentation is available for maintenance jobs on facilities, machines, ETC.
7. Information Management:
· Ensure the service literature, product brochures as well as process documentation, and the required software is up-to-date, complete, and available
· Ensure information from MB is followed up, archived, and made available to others.
. Monitor reports in the media on the Mercedes-Benz brand and competitors’ products.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Graduated in automotive engineering.
· Annual participation in the manufacturer’s product training in connection with the market launches of new vehicles.
· Minimum three years experience in service/workshop/after-sales business management in a dealership or equivalent experiences from other functions.
. Understanding of the System and key figures of the MB workshop analysis system.
. Detailed MB vehicle technology and product knowledge, possibilities, and problems of fault diagnosis and repair work.
· Detailed knowledge of material shipping and material control as well as purchasing and warehouse management, and national and foreign stationary regulations regarding shipping.
. Financial and liquidity plans, annual reports, balance sheets, invoicing, controlling, financial statistics, tax, financial and contract law, and auditing.
. Basic vehicle technology.
. Market analysis, advertising, product presentation, after-sales products and services.
. Knowledge of market and products, basic commercial and legal knowledge, and sales regulations.
. Detailed knowledge of leadership, staff recruitment, staff appraisal, HR development, knowledge of HR planning, basics of labor law and remuneration.
. Detailed understanding of how to exploit IT databases.
. Statutory, environmental protection regulations, waste disposal.
. Process analysis, process monitoring, and evaluation.
. Managing and motivating a team
. Fair appraisal and feedback, Facilitate team meeting, solving interpersonal problems, Recommendation of training.
. Insurance policy
. Travel abroad
. Bonus mode
. Health care
. Salary increase
. Seniority allowances
. Annual leave
Kỹ năng cần thiết
Địa điểm làm việc
- TP.HCM, 811-813 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Quận 7
Công Ty TNHH Ô Tô Ngôi Sao Việt Nam
Công ty TNHH Ô Tô Ngôi Sao Việt Nam (Vietnam Star Automobile), nhà phân phối đạt tiêu chuẩn Autohaus của Mercedes-Benz tại Việt Nam, là công ty 100% vốn đầu tư nước ngoài. Công ty thành lập vào năm 2005 bởi tập đoàn Lei Shing Hong (LSH) - Hồng Kông – đối tác chiến lược của Mercedes-Benz tại Châu Á
Việc làm tương tự cho bạn
Công Ty TNHH Thương Mại Mz Việt Nam
Công Ty TNHH Vietnam Concentrix Services
Công Ty TNHH Recruitery
Công Ty TNHH Thương Mại ME Cosmetic Viet Nam
Công Ty TNHH Một Thành Viên Đỉnh Phú Thịnh
Công Ty Cổ Phần Thương Mại Dịch Vụ Tín Hòa