Công Ty TNHH The Experts Group
Dưới 20 người
Technician / Technical Support (Sound & Audio-Visual)
Mô tả công việc
Type: Full-time (9 AM - 6 PM, Mon-Sat)
Location: 65 Le Van Duyet Str., Ward 3, Binh Thanh Ward, HCMC.
- Responsibility for all sound and audio-visual control equipment
- Perform assembly and dis-assembly of audio-video products
- Inspecting and repairing faults
- Carrying our repairs to component, and PCB level
- Set up and install equipment such as speakers, amplifiers, players...
- Connecting wires and cables, and sound equipment
- Testing products for standards and compliance
- Monitoring and auditing stock (spare part)
- Providing updates to customers
- Carrying out firmware updates
- Provide product training
- Will be looking to develop your skills in sharing this knowledge in supporting colleagues.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience in Audio-Visual Technology service or technical support roles
- Experience in client helpdesk type environment promoting remote diagnostics
- Minimum 02 year of experience
- Independent, systematic/organized, responsible and creative
- Self-motivated, inquisitive and methodical
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Customer focused, communication skills
- Calm and capable of working under pressure
- Good English spoken, and reading. Able to translate and proof-read materials translated from English to Vietnamese.
- Must have knowledge of Ms Office, Emailing and Internet/Social-Media savvy
- Salary negotiable according to capacity: 10,000,000 - 15,000,000VND/month (Not including sales bonus).
- A monthly bonus based on sales.
- 13th month salary.
- Health insurance, social insurance, and so on.
- Workplace that is dynamic, youthful, welcoming, and professional.
- There are possibilities to learn on the job, improve professional knowledge and abilities, and develop additional talents.
- Have the possibility to grow and flourish in the company.
We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, age, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status