Thông tin chung
Thời gian thử việc
Quản lý cấp cao
Số lượng tuyển
Hình thức làm việc
Toàn thời gian cố định
30 - 45 tuổi
Yêu cầu bằng cấp
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Mô tả công việc
- This is a full-time on-site role located in Nhon Trach 6, Dong Nai, Vietnam for a Quality Assurance Engineer at Saitex Fabrics.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer will be responsible for creating and implementing quality assurance processes to ensure finished goods meet quality requirement of our customers.
- The Quality Assurance Engineer will work closely with production teams to identify areas for improvement and develop and implement solutions to improve product quality.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor's degree in Textile Engineering, Quality Control, or a related field
• At least 2 years of experience in Quality Assurance in the textile industry
• Strong knowledge of quality control standards and procedures in the textile industry
• Experience with textile testing methods, analysis, and reporting
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese
• Experience with working in a fast-paced environment and meeting tight deadlines
• Experience with Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma or Total Quality Management methodologies a plus
- Participate in social insurance, health insurance, and unemployment insurance
- Participate in 24/24 accident insurance
- 13th month salary bonus
- There is a shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh City & Bien Hoa to the Company
Kỹ năng cần thiết
Địa điểm làm việc
- Đồng Nai, KCN Nhơn TRạch 6, Nhơn Trạch
Công Ty TNHH Saitex Fabrics Việt Nam
SAITEX is one of the most sustainable denim manufacturers in the world providing our jeans products to the global market. As a foreign invested company with around 3000 employees we provide an international working environment. We are based in Dong Nai Vietnam. For our employees we offer the freedom to grow personally with challenging tasks for which you can take responsibility from the beginning to work with us on reaching our common goals. You want to know more visit: www.sai-tex.com
Now as part of our vertical integration and circular strategy Saitex has invested into a high-end Fabric Mill in Vietnam in order to provide to our customers the full life cycle of the finished product from cotton to shelf. With the new Fabric Mill which will be opened in the first quarter 2021 Saitex is striving to become one of the most sustainable fabric manufacturers. As we are building up this new facility we are looking for a team to work with us from day one on that vision.
If you want to be a part of a brand-new world, class fabric